- Real Name: Wolvie
- AKA: –
- Family: –
- Base of Operation: Mobile
- Identity: No Dual
- Citizenship: –
- Marital Status: Single
- Occupation: Adventurer, student
- Education: –
- Gender: Male
- Height: Variable
- Weight: Variable
- Eyes: –
- Hair: –
- Unusual Feature: Wolvie has a cartoon like baby appearance
- Origin: Mutant
- Universe: Mojoverse
Because the first group worked so well, they decided to do it again. Introduced in X-Babies #1 (2009) by Gregg Schigiel and Jacob Chabot, Wolvie II, and his fellow X-Babies, were created by Mr. Veech, in order to create a more child friendly version of the original X-Babies. They were sent to another dimension by a Spiral powered Rogue. They would make their home on Earth-32518 until the Exiles arrived on the universe. When the universe was eaten by the Time-Eater, Blink recruited Wolvie to the team. After the Unseen was punished by the Tribunal of Watchers, the Exiles were sent across universes. They would continue to jump between universe that were eventually be eaten by the Time-Eater.
The original X-Babies were supposed to be a set of pack-ins that came with the Mojo series from Toybiz but they were cancelled. Hasbro would eventually include a Wolvie with the Mojo World Box set.
Recommend Figure: Hasbro Fan Channel / Conventaion Exclusive Marvel Legends Mojo Wolrd Box set – Wolvie with Mojo, Longshot and Dazzler
- Like all the Adorable X-men, Wolvie was given a chibi version of their classic costume. Different artists have differently drawn him.
- Why you need it for your collection?:
- Many collectors will skip this but for those that want it, you will need it for your Wolverine collection, your Mojoverse collection and your Exiles collection.
- Does it need a remake?:
Below you will find a gallery of suits that still need to be made. I have included what I think are the possibilities of them being made. Note that these are my personal opinions and not fact. Please let me know if I have missed anything.