- Real Name: Hela
- AKA: Death Queen, Goddess of Death, Halja, Hel, Hela of the Norns, Helen, Leah of Hel, Mistress of the Darkness, The Queen of Death
- Family: Laufey (alleged grandfather); Farbauti (alleged grandmother); Odin Borson (alleged adoptive grandfather); Loki Laufeyson (alleged creator/father); Angerboda (alleged mother); Sigyn (alleged former stepmother); Byleistr, Helblindi (alleged uncles); Thor Odinson (alleged paternal adoptive uncle); Aldrif Odinsdottir (alleged paternal adoptive aunt); Laussa Odinsdottir (alleged paternal adoptive aunt); Balder Odinson (alleged paternal adoptive uncle); Hermod (alleged paternal adoptive uncle); Vidar Odinson (alleged paternal adoptive uncle); Tyr Odinson (alleged paternal adoptive uncle); Fenris Wolf (alleged brother); Midgard Serpent (Jormungand) (alleged brother); Karnilla (wife)
- Base of Operation: Hel and Niffleheim; formerly Inferno Club, Las Vegas
- Identity: No Dual Identity
- Citizenship: Niffleheim, Hel
- Martial Status: Married
- Occupation: Asgardian Goddess of Death, Co-Ruler of Hel and Niffleheim
- Education: –
- Gender: Female
- Height: 7′ 0″ (2.13 m)
- Weight: 500 lbs (226.8 kg)
- Eyes: Green
- Hair: Black
- Unusual Feature: Left side of her body is dead and decayed. However, when wearing her cloak it appears alive and healthy.
- Origin: Deity; alleged Jotun with attributes of an Asgardian
- Universe: Marvel Prime Universe (Earth-616)
The Norse Goddess of Death and “daughter” of Loki just wants one thing. To bring noble souls into her realm of Hell. To her, Thor is one of the finest souls she has ever encountered. Introduced in Journey into Mystery #102 (1964) by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, Hela has never really been one to take action against Thor or the other heroes. She prefers to stay neutral expect when they are fighting in her domain. She is extremely protective of her realm of Hell, which she uses to torture souls.
Hela is one of many characters that has a same basic design, which has been done differently by different artists over the years. Most of the time, she is seen in a full body outfit mostly consisting of lighter and darker shades of green nearly black in color. Other times, she is designed in a more sexier design but that usually changes back to the regular design soon after.
Recommend Figure: Hasbro SDCC Exclsuive Marvel Legends Book of the Vashanti Box Set Hela with Astral Dr. Strange, Magik, Dormammu, Brother Voodoo
- This is the basic design that Hela has sported over the years.
- Why you need it for your collection?:
- Hela has been one of Thor major villains over the years, always trying to get his soul. As such if you are a Thor fan then this is one you need. But it is a SDCC exclusive so it will be expensive
- Does it need a remake?:
- No. but for general release yes.
Below you will find a gallery of suits that still need to be made. I have included what I think are the possibilities of them being made. Note that these are my personal opinions and not fact. Please let me know if I have missed anything.