Hey, my Fellow Plastic Addicts. Thursday will see the launch of Marvel Studio’s latest Disney + project, She-Hulk. She-Hulk has always been a personal favorite of mine. Her comics have always been fun to read. Even if they aren’t breaking the fourth wall (which she had been doing long before a certain Merc with a Mouth), her comics can be so Meta. Hell, the storyline that they are pulling from is the time she was hired by Goodman, Lieber, Kurtzberg & Holliway Law firm, which used in world Marvel Comic as their legal arguments. Because of this, when making this Ideal wave, I pulled heavily from that arc.
But as always, the rules:
- 6-8 figures per wave. No more. No less.
- Some version of the Title hero must be in it. In this case, She-Hulk
- 1 to 3 Female per wave.
- 1 or 2 Villains per wave, but these could be female as well.
- 1 or 2 brand new characters that have never been done before
- 1 or 2 remakes. The Remakes can also be new costumes as Like Classic Spider-man or Iron Spider.
- Each wave most have a Theme i.e. Spider-man can include Street Level heroes or Iron Man can include Tech Heroes and villains. However, there are no strict rules if you want to include characters outside the theme
The Theme for this wave: She-Hulk’s GLKH arc and Hulk
You can see larger images below:
As for why I picked each one:
- She-Hulk: For the She-Hulk of the wave, I thought it would be great for them to remake the first She-Hulk figure Hasbro made. It was also the suit that she is most known for, especially in the GLKH arc, where she would have many iconic covers. This would use the Grey She-Hulk body that is heavily retooled.
- Titania: For the next character, we had to get She-Hulk archenemy, Titania. The wife of Absorbing Man, people have been asking for this character for years and with her being one of the villains in the upcoming show, we need to get her in a comic figure. This would use the Same body as above.
- Southpaw: Now for a more obscure character, one of the reasons that She-Hulk was hired at the firm was to represent the boss’ grandchild in a criminal case, Southpaw. She would become She-Hulk ward. It would also work with another figure in this wave. Well, his head at least. This would use the teenage mold with new arms. That gauntlet can later be used for Gauntlet.
- Thunderbolt Ross: Now for one character I already asked for in the Hulk Ideal wave, Thunderbolt Ross. Ross’ character is supposed to be in the TV Series and with his actor, Willaim Hurt, passing away, this will be Ross’ last role in the MCU so this would be a wonderful way to honor the Actor. This will use the Hammerhead build with new arms and jacket.
- Mad Thinker: Now for some villains, starting with the Mad Thinker. As you can see with the BAF, I had to include this character. Can’t have one without the other. This would use either the Red Skull/Dormammu build OR the Doc Ock build.
- Vector: For the next villains, I think they should start one of the more requested teams, the U-Foes, starting with their leader, Vector. This would use the Vulcan body mold.
- Smart Hulk: For the last figure and the one that doesn’t have a BAF piece, Smart Hulk. No need to go into details about this as most Hulk fans know what it is. This will use the MCU Smart Hulk with new legs. Yes, it must come in Bunny slippers and have a big blaster.
- BAF: Amazing Android: Or as he is known in the She-Hulk comic, Awesome Andy. This character went through quite a character development in the arc, which is something for a character that can’t speak. This could use the Rhino build to give him texture. He also had to come with the chalkboard.
Well that is my Ideal wave for a She-Hulk wave. What do you think and what would you put in a wave based around the big Green Lawyer? Let me know in the comics below or on any of the social media sites.