- Real Name: Ulik
- AKA: Ulik, the Unstoppable Troll; King Ulik; Ulik, the Unconquerable Troll; Ulik the Invincible, Tanarus, God of Thunder
- Family: Horth (brother); Olik (brother); Ulicia (sister)
- Base of Operation: Kingdom of the Trolls, Realm Below, Asgard
- Identity: No Dual
- Citizenship: Domain of the Trolls (Asgard)
- Martial Status: Single
- Occupation: Warrior; would be conqueror
- Education: –
- Gender: Male
- Height: 6′4″ (1.93 m)
- Weight: 780 lbs (353.8 kg). (354 kg)
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Brown
- Unusual Feature: Orange skin, Ape-like humanoid with hairy, orange leather-like hide, two toes on each foot, and extremely large muscular build.
- Origin: Rock Troll
- Universe: Marvel Prime Universe (Earth-616)
If there is one villain that just wants to prove he is stronger then Thor just to show his strength is Ulik, the Rock Troll. Introduced in Thor # 137 by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, Ulik first met Thor when he tried to steal Thor’s hammer for this people. Defeated, he would go onto becoming one of Thor’s most frequent foes. While he is greatly loyal to his people, Ulik rivalry with Thor has led him to fight the Thunder god and the Asgardians many times.
Ulik is also known to be a pawn of many people, including Loki and Karnilla. However, he has put away his rivalry with Thor and aided him a number of times, usually when it involves protecting the Rock Trolls.
Due to Ulik size (which has been drawn differently over the years), it come to no one surprise that the first time we get Ulik is as a BAF size figure but released as a part of the SDCC Battle for Asgard box set.
Recommend Figure: Hasbro SDCC Exclusive Marvel Legends Battle For Asgard Box Set Ulik
- Ulik has had really only one costume over the years. Sometimes this has been redesigned with less or more added pieces but more then likely he will be redrawn this way.
- Why you need it for your collection?:
- A common and classic foe for Thor, this is a nice addition to your Thor collection. Plus, It nice to have some one who could go toe to toe with Thor.
- Does it need a remake?:
- No. This one is perfect but if it’s released as a BAF then it would be nice to those who couldn’t get him.
Below you will find a gallery of suits that still need to be made. I have included what I think are the possibilities of them being made. Note that these are my personal opinions and not fact. Please let me know if I have missed anything.