- Real Name: Tippy-Toe
- AKA: Monkey Joe 2, Tip, Tippy, T-Toe, TT, The Most Electrifying Squirrel in Comics, Tippy-Toe T. T-Toes, Tippy-Toe the Squirrel, Silver Squirrel
- Base of Operation: Central Park, Manhattan, New York City, New York; formerly Empire State University, Manhattan, New York City, New York; Avengers Mansion, Manhattan, New York City, New York; Bert’s Box Factory, Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Great Lakes Initiative Headquarters, Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Identity: No Dual Identity
- Citizenship: Squirrel
- Occupation: Adventurer
- Height: 2′ 0″ (including tail)
- Weight: 1 lbs (0 kg)
- Eyes: Black
- Hair: Brownish Grey
- Origin: Squirrel
- Universe: Marvel Prime
This squirrel is technically an Avengers?! Introduced in G.L.A. #4 (2005) by Dan Slott and Paul Pelletier, shortly after Squirrel Girl’s previous partner was killed, she happened upon this squirrel who helped her with many of her adventures, becoming the only squirrel to remain with Squirrel Girl at all times. When they moved to New York, she had some of her won adventures in Central Park and when Squirrel Girl joined the Avengers, she was there as well. She once was given the powers of the Silver Surfer.
Recommend Figure: Hasbro Marvel Legends Ultimate Riders Squirrel Girl set Tippy-Toe pack-in
- Nothing much to say about this, except that the color of the Squirrel has changed from grey to brown with each artist. The pink ribbon insures we know who she is.
- Why you need it for your collection?:
- I doubt very much you will be wanting to getting just this character. If you are getting Squirrel Girl, then you need this. If you aren’t, skip.
- Does it need a remake?:
Below you will find a gallery of suits that still need to be made. I have included what I think are the possibilities of them being made. Note that these are my personal opinions and not fact. Please let me know if I have missed anything.