- Real Name: Unknown
- AKA: –
- Family: –
- Base of Operation: Formerly Reavers’ base, Australian Outback
- Identity: Secret
- Citizenship: –
- Martial Status: Single
- Occupation: Terrorist, mercenary, assassin
- Education: –
- Gender: Male
- Height: 6′ (1.83 m)
- Weight: 260 lbs (117.93 kg)
- Eyes: Red
- Hair: No Hair At All
- Unusual Feature: Cybernetic limbs
- Origin: Human Cyborg
- Universe: Marvel Prime Universe (Earth-616)
There are many characters that are created just to be part of a team, usually just in the background. Just is the case with most of the Reavers including who we are talking about today, Skullbuster. Introduced in Uncanny X-Men #229 (1988) by Chris Claremont and Marc Silvestri, when the X-men where believed dead and had to live in Australia, the were attacked by a team of cyborg anti-mutants Mercenaries called the Reavers. Skullbuster was a member of the original team. He would become a mainstay in the team until he was mysteriously replaced with a female member.
And that’s really it. There is not much you can say about a guy who is only seen in the background most of the time. But Dwight Stahl (of both Toybiz’s and Hasbro’s Marvel Legends team) has always dreamed of having the Reavers made into a Marvel Legends, so this is the start of hopefully a complete team of Reavers. That or they just had the build so they used it to create this.
Recommend Figure:Hasbro Marvel Legends X-men Caliban Wave Skullbuster
- This is the design that Skullbuster had when he first appeared (or at least close enough to it) and to which all other are beased on.
- Why you need it for your collection?:
- If you are an X-men fan that grew up reading the Outback era of the X-men and want Lady Deathstrike to have someone to stand with, then you could get this. However, this is a very little character and unless Hasbro does at least 3 more members, isn’t worth it if there is not other members to stand with him.
- Does it need a remake?:
Below you will find a gallery of suits that still need to be made. I have included what I think are the possibilities of them being made. Note that these are my personal opinions and not fact. Please let me know if I have missed anything.
Universe: Prime Universe (Earth-616)