- Real Name: Zarda Shelton
- AKA: Princess Power, Claire Debussy
- Family: Howard Shelton (common law husband, deceased)
- Marital Status: Widowed
- Gender: Female
- Height: 6′8″ (2.03 m)
- Weight: 240 lbs (108.86 kg)
- Eyes: Purple
- Hair: Black
- Unusual Feature: –
- Origin: Utopian
- Universe: Earth-S (Earth-712) displaced Marvel Prime Universe (Earth-616)
- Identity: No Dual
- Citizenship: Utopian
- Occupation: Adventurer, ambassador of Utopia
- Education: Centuries of study and life experience
- Base of Operation: Utopia Isle, Squadron City; Squadron Satellite; Crystal Palace
The only member of the core members not to have a Sinister counterpart. Introduced in Defenders #112 (1982) by J.M. DeMatteis and Don Perlin, Zarda hails from the peaceful society island of Utopia. One day she encountered a shipwrecked sailor, Howard Shelton, who told her stories of WWII, so she went with him to fight with the allies. After her race decided to leave Earth, she remained and joined with other heroes to become the Squadron Supreme. She married Howard but while she would remain young, he aged regularly and eventually died. She would eventually begin a relationship with an evil Hyperion (the Earth-616 version) before the real Hyperion eventually killed him. She was worried about her feelings for the imposter but soon began a relationship with the real Hyperion.
She was eventually recruited into the Exiles and would lead the team in their pursuit of Proteus. She was eventually replaced by Prime Psylocke when she decided to return to her home world. After the Secret wars and the restoration of the multiverse, her world was destroyed with her being the only survivor after she was sent into another world by Hyperion. There she encountered an evil version of herself, and the pair would find themselves on the Prime Earth. Because the evil version had betrayed herself and stole her identity, she began investigating the Prime universe’s version of the Squadron Supreme.
- Which has the best chance of being made? – Out of all of these the one that is guaranteed to be made is the purple classic version as that is considered her signature look. Other than that none of the others really have a chance of being made.
- How can it be made? – The easiest way this can be released is part of an Avengers wave. If that is not an option, then a Box set with the rest of the Earth-S Squadron.
Alternates: Zarda Shelton (Multiverse)
Universe: Prime Universe (Earth-616) | Earth-S (Earth-712)