- Real Name: Wade Wilson
- AKA: Deadpool, “Merc with half a Mouth”, “Merc with only a Mouth”, “Z-Pool”, “Shorty”
- Family: –
- Base of Operation: –
- Identity: Known to Authorities Identity
- Citizenship: Canadian
- Martial Status: Divorced
- Occupation: Zombie, mercenary, adventurer; former idol
- Education: Presumably military training
- Gender: Male
- Height: –
- Weight: –
- Eyes: White (originally brown)
- Hair: Bald (originally brown)
- Unusual Feature: Commonly wears a mask as his skin is horribly scarred; Putrefied/Decaying flesh, lack of body, reduced to simply a head
- Origin: Zombified human mercenary enhanced by experimentation
- Universe: Zombieverse (Earth-2149)
Great. That’s all we need. A zombie head that never shuts up. Introduced in Marvel Zombies #3 (2006) by Robert Kirkman and Sean Phillips, Headpool (or as he was originally known as Deadpool) is from the Zombieverse, where the entire population of Earth (and beyond) have been turned into zombies. He was transported to the Marvel Prime universe but was believed killed. He survived and was taken by ARMOR, SHIELD’s occult division, but escaped and eventually met you with Voodoo priest Black Talon. He eventually wound up in the Savage Land where Prime Deadpool was sent to retrieve him. They then started travelling the multiverse, meeting up with other Deadpools like Lady, Kid and Dog and eventually formed the Deadpool Corps. After that he eventually returned to his universe.
Headpool is actually something that some fans were actually expecting with this being a pack-in with any of the Deadpool Corps members. With this, we now have the third of the 5 original members of the Corps.
Recommend Figure: Hasbro Marvel Legends Deadpool Sauron Wave Headpool (pack–in with Lady Deadpool)
- This figure actually marks the first Zombiverse character to ever make his way to the Marvel Legends line. Marvel had set a strict No Zombie on many of their merchandise.
- Why you need it for your collection?:
- This one is simple. If you are getting the Lady Deadpool figure for your Deadpool / DP Corps collection, then you obviously be getting this with it. If you want to get it on it’s own, there really isn’t any point without the others in the team. My guess that if they are doing a third wave (or one for a possible third movie), then we will be getting Kid and Dog pool.
- Does it need a remake?:
Below you will find a gallery of suits that still need to be made. I have included what I think are the possibilities of them being made. Note that these are my personal opinions and not fact. Please let me know if I have missed anything.