- Real Name: Scott Summers
- AKA: Prelate Summers, Minister of Famine
- Family: Christopher Summers (father, deceased); Katherine Summers (mother,deceased); Alex Summers (brother, deceased); Sinister (adopted father, deceased); Nate Grey (genetic offspring)
- Base of Operation: Breeding Pens
- Identity: Secret
- Citizenship: American
- Martial Status: Single
- Occupation: Prelate of Apocalypse, Minister of Famine
- Education: –
- Gender: Male
- Height: 6′1″ (1.85 m)
- Weight: 181 lbs (82.1 kg)
- Eyes: Red
- Hair: Brown
- Unusual Feautres: Scarred Eye
- Origin: Mutant
- Universe: Age of Apocalypse Universe (Earth-295)
Not all of the X-men are heroes in various universes. Introduced in X-Men: Alpha #1 (1995) by Scott Lobdell, Mark Waid, Roger Cruz and Steve Epting, Scott Summers origin is pretty much the same as his 616 counterpart, except that they were fleeing from Apocalypse. Scott and his brother were adopted by Sinister and rose throw the ranks of Apocalypse’s army to become Prelate, Apocalypse’s elite soldiers. Sinister favored Scott over his brother and used combine Scott’s DNA and Jean Grey’s to create Nate Grey. When Weapon X went to rescue Jean, Scott and Wolverine fought, with Scott losing an eye while he blasted Weapon X hand off.
He would continue working in Apocalypse’s army serving as a guard in the tyrant’s mutant camps. He soon turned traitor and became releasing prisoners from their cells. He would help Jean Grey rescue the prisoners. After Apocalypse was destroyed by Magneto and Weapon X became the new Apocalypse, Cyclops was recruited by him to be part of his army. However, Cyclops would worked to bring down Weapon X and was killed soon after.
When the first AOA wave was announced and they announced that they were planning to do a second wave, most people correctly assumed that Cyclops would be one of the figure for this wave. As such, he received a figure in the second wave of the AOA line.
Recommend Figure: Hasbro Marvel Legends X-men Age of Apocalypse Colossus Wave – Cyclops
- Cyclops design borrow heavily from his Jim Lee style costume. He uses his hair to hid his scar over his eye, which he lost in a battle with Weapon X.
- Why you need it for your collection?:
- If you are building an AOA shelf, then you will need this. He will can be used for the villains or heroes but I recommend the villains. It can also be used as part of a Cyclops collection but other then that, it can be skipped.
- Does it need a remake?:
Below you will find a gallery of suits that still need to be made. I have included what I think are the possibilities of them being made. Note that these are my personal opinions and not fact. Please let me know if I have missed anything.