- Real Name: Bob Dobalina
- AKA: Bob, agent of Hydra, Donkey, Bob, agent of A.I.M.
- Family: Allison (ex-wife); Terry and Howie (sons); Herm (cousin)
- Base of Operation: Mobile; formerly Agency X building Manhattan, S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier; Hydra Base in Pakistan south of Hyderabad
- Identity: No Dual Identity
- Citizenship: American
- Martial Status: Divorced
- Occupation: Mercenary, janitor; former pirate, terrorist, amateur botanist
- Education: –
- Gender: Male
- Height: 5′ 8″ (1.73 m)
- Weight: 175 lbs (79.38 kg)
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Brown
- Origin: Human
- Universe: Marvel Prime Universe (Earth-616)
It’s Bob. You know Bob. Bob! From the Party. Good Times. Good Times. Introduced in Cable & Deadpool #38 (2007) by Fabian Nicieza and Reilly Brown, Bob was pressured into joining Hydra by his wife because she believed he could keep down a steady job. However, Deadpool decided to assault the base he was stationed in and force Bob to help him. Thus began a long “friendship”, where Bob became Deadpool’s sidekick. He returned to the US and became a member of Agent X’s Agency X. He later help Deadpool rescue Weasel and had to help DP reattach his head after it was sliced off by Wolverine.
He helped DP fix the timeline after T-Ray damaged it and even travelled to the Savage Land. He was believed a hero when a dino died. He helped DP defeat Tiger Shark and later became a pirate we DP. He also became the leader of a cell of Hydra but failed at that. He was recently the host of Madcap, in Madcap’s revenge plan against Deadpool.
Bob has always been the butt of Deadpool jokes and abuse. Because of this he has been asked for by fans for a while. Many people would just use the Mandroid or the Hydra 2-pack figure but now Hasbro have given us a brand new head perfect for Bob.
Agent of Hydra
Recommend Figure: (Head)- Hasbro Marvel Legends Ultimate Riders Series Bob head from the Deadpool set + (Body)Hasbro Marvel Legends Mandroid wave Agents of Hydra Hydra Soldier OR Toys-R-Us Exclusive Marvel Legends Hydra 2-pack Hydra Soldier (with Hydra Enforcer) OR Hasbro Prime Exclusive Hydra Solider
- As you can guess, Bob basically wear the standard Hydra Soldier’s jumpsuit with a few differences. This could be the colors of his eyes or what straps he has on his body.
- Why you need it for your collection?:
- If you are a Deadpool fan, then this is a character you have to get. He is a huge part of Deadpool mythos, being in many of his stories. If you have no interest in DP, or don’t want to get another figure to complete him, then he can be skipped as it’s only DP that he is needed for.
- Does it need a remake?:
Below you will find a gallery of suits that still need to be made. I have included what I think are the possibilities of them being made. Note that these are my personal opinions and not fact. Please let me know if I have missed anything.
None at the moment
Universe: Prime Universe (Earth-616)