- Real Name: Aldrif Odinsdottir
- AKA: Aldrif Odinspawn, Anj, Hunt-Mistress, Hunter Angel, Hunter of the Heavens, Hunter Queen, Leader of the Hunt, Odinsdottir, Space Bikini, Wingless One
- Family: Buri (Tiwaz) (paternal great-grandfather); Bor Burison (paternal grandfather); Bestla (paternal grandmother, presumed deceased); Mimir, Njord (paternal great-uncle); Odin Borson (father); Frigga (mother); Loriel (adoptive mother); Cul, Vili, Ve (paternal uncles); Balder, Hermod, Tyr, Honir (brother); Vidar, Thor (paternal half-brothers); Loki Laufeyson (paternal adoptive brother); Laussa (sister); Sera (wife); Hoder Vilison (paternal cousin); Large extended family via Loki and others
- Base of Operation: New York City; formerly Asgard, Heven, Hel, and C.I.T.T.
- Identity: Public Identity
- Citizenship: American, formerly Asgardian, Heven
- Marital Status: Married
- Occupation: Adventurer, hunter, mercenary; formerly Aesir/Vanir royal heir, Queen of Hel, Loki’s bodyguard
- Education: ?
- Gender: Female
- Height: 6′ 2″ (1.88 m)
- Weight: 480 lbs (217.72 kg)
- Eyes: White
- Hair: Red
- Origin: Asgardian (daughter of Aesir and Vanir)
- Universe: Marvel Prime Universe (Earth-616)
Time to talk about the legal side of this character. Introduced into the Marvel universe in Age of Ultron #10 (2013) by Neil Gaiman and Todd McFarlane, Angela was originally created for the Spawn comics of Image Comics, the comic company that gives creators the full ownership of characters they create. However, after McFarlane began using the character without Gaiman permission and not paying him for it, Gaiman took McFarlane to court. Gaiman won the case and gained full rights to Angela and a few more characters. Gaiman later began working for Marvel and sold the rights to the character to Marvel. He also worked on some of the background for the character and how she would be integrated into Marvel Universe. For the full story please check out Comic Drake video that not only explain this but also Miracle man.
As for the Marvel Universe version of the character, she is the daughter of Odin and Thor’s older sister, Aldrif. During a war with the realm of Heven, she was kidnapped as a baby by the Angels and the Queen of the Angels tried to force Odin to surrender. He didn’t and the Queen seemingly killed the baby in front of Odin. Enraged, Odin used his powers to seal off the realm from the rest of Nine Realm and Yggdrasill. The baby was found alive and was raised as one of the angels with the new Angela. After the events of Age of Ultron, Angela was thrown into the Midgard realm where she encountered the GOTG. She would join the team for a while and traveled with them to Earth.
When Heven realm began seeping into the other Nine Realms, she travelled back to her home and encounter Loki and defeated Thor. Thor would escape and attack Angela again but was interrupted by Odin who revealed who she really was. Though she was offered a place in Asgard, she refused, having been raised to believe they were the enemy. She would begin travelling the realm and encountered her lover, Sera. They would be married soon after, but Angela had kidnapped her new baby sister, who was later revealed to be part Surtur alongside Odin and Freyja. The GOTG aided her in taking her to Heven and after a battle with the Asgardians and Angels, she saved her sister but would later throw her into a furnace. This caused her sister’s Surtur part to be syphoned off, saving her sister. It was later revealed that the Sera she was with was really Malekith who told her where to find the real Sera.
Angela would travel to Hel to rescue Sera but her wife told her she couldn’t leave. Knowing the only way to save Sera was to change the rules of Hel, Angela went to complete three trails to become ruler of Hel, including fighting Hela and Bor. After reviving Sera, she would abdicate her throne to Balder and went to live with her love in New York. This didn’t last long until as she was soon kidnapped by the Baddoon but was rescued by the GOTG. Returning to Earth, she began working with Loki in his bid to become President. She aided the Asgardians in the War of the Realms and afterward joined the Asgardians of the Galaxy. She would later join Strikeforce.
Angela is a bit of a strange one as despite being with Marvel for nearly ten years, people still think of her as a Spawn character. None the less, when Hasbro announced a fan poll of various characters, she was selected as one of the options, winning it out forthright. This figure would eventually make its way to the GOTG Vol. 2 Titus wave as the first of that wave to be revealed.
Guardians of the Galaxy
Recommend Figure: Hasbro Marvel Legends Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Titus – Marvel’s Angela
- When Angela was thrown into the Midgard realm, she sensed that her problem came from Earth and went to find out what had happened. She would encounter and fight the GOTG, who defeated and captured her. Learning the truth, they helped her find out had happened and she joined the team. She has been seen wearing this for most of her appearances.
- Why do you need it for your collection?
- You will need this character for your GOTG members, Asgardian family members, Strikeforce and Asgardians of the Galaxy. If you want to use it for the Image comic character you can.
- Does it need a remake?
Below you will find a gallery of suits that still need to be made. I have included what I think are the possibilities of them being made. Note that these are my personal opinions and not facts. Please let me know if I have missed anything.
Family: Odinson’s Family
Universe: Prime Universe (Earth-616)