- Real Name: Andre Mornet
- AKA: –
- Family: –
- Base of Operation: Alberta, Canada
- Identity: Secret
- Citizenship: –
- Martial Status: –
- Occupation: –
- Education: –
- Gender: Male
- Height: –
- Weight: –
- Eyes: Yellow
- Hair: White
- Unusual Feature: –
- Origin: Human Turned into a Wendigo
- Universe: Marvel Prime Universe (Earth-616)
Introduced in Wolverine Vol 2 #129 (1998) by Todd Dezago and Leinil Francis Yu, when Wolverine went to investigate the Weapon X Facility in the Canadian outback, he was set upon by a Wendigo. Wolverine fought and defeated it.
A version of this Wendigo was made in the Hulk’s Fin Fang Foom wave.
Recommend Figure: Hasbro Marvel Legends Hulk Fin Fang Foom wave Wendigo
- This is probably the most famous version of the Wendigo. It has been drawn differently over the years.
- Why you need it for your collection?:
- While this is need for any Hulk and Wolverine collections and was great for it’s time, it was part of a limited wave and would fetch a pretty penny if found in box. Also I find this figure too small for the Wendigo. Plus the weird articulation hinders the figure.
- Does it need a remake?:
- Yes on a bigger body.
Below you will find a gallery of suits that still need to be made. I have included what I think are the possibilities of them being made. Note that these are my personal opinions and not fact. Please let me know if I have missed anything.