- Real Name: Web-Man
- AKA: Webby
- Family: Victor von Doom (creator); Spider-Man (template); Webby-Two (fellow clone)
- Base of Operation: New York City
- Identity: Secret Identity
- Citizenship: –
- Martial Status: Single
- Occupation: Agent of Dr. Doom
- Education: –
- Gender: Male
- Height: 5′ 10″ (1.78 m)
- Weight: 167 lbs (75.75 kg)
- Eyes: Hazel
- Hair: Brown
- Unusual Features: –
- Origin: Mirror duplicate of Peter Parker
- Universe: Mirror-World (Earth-57780)
Marvel collaboration with the Electric Company lead to this. Introduced in Spidey Super Stories #25 (1977) by Jim Salicrup and Winslow Mortimer, this evil version of Spider-man was created by Dr. Doom, who used a special ray on a reflection of Spider-man. He ordered the being to attack and fight Spider-man . Because Web-Man was the opposite of Spider-man, weak and stupid, he was easily defeated.
Web-man is an extremely obscure characters. No, he literally only appear in one issue that was only a Tie-in comic for the “Electric Company” TV show. The only time he appeared again was when Spider-man was corrupted by Mr. Negative and he wore this costume. However, he would receive a figure as part of the Fan Channel exclusive Spider-man Retro line.
Recommend Figure: Hasbro Fan Channel Marvel Legends Spider-man Vintage – Web-man
- Being the opposite of Spider-man, Web-man’s costume is basically the inverted colors of Spider-man’s. with the blue and red swapping around.
- Why you need it for your collection?:
- Unless you want to have him for your Spider-verse collection, 616 costume collection or just want a new character, I would say skip this.
- Does it need a remake?:
Below you will find a gallery of suit that still need to be made. I have include what I think are the possibilities of the suit been made. Note that these are my personal opinions and not fact. Please let me know if I have missed anything.
None at the moment
Alternates: Peter Parkers | Spider-men
Universe: Mirror World