- Real Name: Tri-Sentinel
- AKA: Spider-Bot
- Family: Shaw Industries (original manufacturer); Loki (builder); Other Sentinels
- Base of Operation: –
- Identity: Public Identity
- Citizenship: –
- Martial Status: –
- Occupation: –
- Education: Programmed
- Gender: Agender
- Height: 60′ 0″ (18.29 m)
- Weight: 220000 lbs (99.79 ton)
- Eyes: Red
- Hair: No Hair
- Origin: Triple Sentinel magically merged by Loki
- Universe: Marvel Prime Universe (Earth-616)
This is a being that needed a Cosmic powered Spider-man to defeated. Introduced in Amazing Spider-Man #329 (1990) by David Michelinie and Erik Larsen, after Loki’s Acts of Vengeance plan, which saw villains swapping heroes, failed, he went to a Shaw Industries building and merge 3 Sentinels into one. He then sent to destroy a nuclear plant. Spider-man, who at the time was being powered by the Enigma Force to become a Captain Universe, defeated the Sentinel. He would later return but with the Cosmic powered, Spider-man had to team up with Nova (Rider) to defeat it. He would later be reformed by Mendell Stromm and sent to attack Spider-man. Spider-man at the time had split his Peter Parker Persona from his Spider-man persona into 2 beings. The Spider-man persona took control of the Tri-Sentinel painted his face and called it Spider-bot which he used to fight crime. Stromm work with the Kindred to send an army of Tri-Sentinels and Spider-man, back to being one being, sent his Tri-Sentinel back to the hideout and activated a self destruction of all Tri-Sentinels.
Tri-Sentinel is a figure not one thought we would get, mainly because of the size and the design. He will be getting a head in the Haslab Sentinel but it will not come with his 4 other arms.
Recommend Figure: Hasbro Pulse Exclusive Marvel Legends Haslab Sentinel – Tri-Sentinel swappable head
- One of Tri-Sentinel main feature is it’s one head, three faces, as well as it’s 6 arms (a homage to Asura).
- Why you need it for your collection?:
- Out of all the Tier from the Haslab project, this is the one I can’t recommend getting it for. If you have to have a Tri-Sentinel though, the only reason to get it is to have is battle Cosmic Spider-man, but it would be nothing like the comics design.
- Does it need a remake?:
- Yes. It’s a new figure but I want a proper version.
Below you will find a gallery of suits that still need to be made. I have included what I think are the possibilities of them being made. Note that these are my personal opinions and not fact. Please let me know if I have missed anything.