- Real Name: Jessica Drew
- AKA: Black Widow, Scarlet Spider, Ultimate Black Widow, The Widow, Bozo the Clone, Peter Parker, Arachne, Black Tarantula, Doctor Julia Carpenter, Phase 5, Spider-Girl, Spider-Lady
- Family: Otto Octavius (creator, deceased); Peter Parker (genetic template / “brother”); Scorpion (fellow clone / “brother”); Kaine (fellow clone / “brother”, deceased); Tarantula (fellow clone / “brother”, deceased); Richard Parker (fellow clone / “brother”, deceased)
- Base of Operation: Triskelion, New York City, New York
- Identity: Secret
- Citizenship: American
- Martial Status: Single
- Occupation: S.H.I.E.L.D Agent, Vigilante, Adventurer; former lab experiment
- Education: High School education through memories of Peter Parker, self-educated
- Gender: Female
- Height: 5′5″ (1.65 m)
- Weight: 132 lbs (59.87 kg).
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Brown
- Unusual Feature: –
- Origin: Female clone of human mutate (Peter Parker)
- Universe: Ultimate Universe (Earth-1610)
The Prime universe wasn’t the only universe that had a Clone saga. Introduced in Ultimate Spider-Man #98 (2006) by Brian Michael Bendis and Mark Bagley, this clone of Peter Parker was one of five that was created by Doc Ock and Ben Reilly. They were created to be used by the CIA and she was given the name Jessica Drew. However, the Stacy/Carnage clone escape allowing the others to escape as well. She would later meet Peter Parker, who believed she had kidnapped Mary-Jane. They began working together to stop the other clones and stop Doc Ock.
After aiding in the Ultimatum, Ultimate Enemy, and more events, she would later join the Ultimates. After the death of Peter Parker, she learnt of the new Spider-man, Miles Morales, and confronted him. She took him to SHIELD and after proving himself to Fury, he told Jessica to give Miles a suit and watch over him as the new Spider-man. She would later change her name to Black Widow and join the Young Ultimates. While visiting Mile’s mother’s grave alongside Miles, she was attacked by the Inheritors, Verna but was rescued by the Spider-army. When it was discovered that the Inheritors were kept alive by cloning themselves, she would team up with an Alternate Ben Reilly and Prime Kaine as the Scarlet Spider. They would destroy the facility that cloned the Inheritors. She would return to her own universe and rejoin the Ultimates alongside a revived Peter Parker.
This version of Spider-woman was a little-known version but was one of the more famous clones of the five. She surprisingly received a figure as part of the Spider-man Hobgoblin wave.
Recommend Figure: Hasbro Marvel Legends Spider-man Hobgoblin wave – Warriors of the Web Spider-woman
- Each of the clones were given unique looks and powers, with Spider-woman being the more normal of the 5. Her suit resembles the Symbiote suit.
- Why you need it for your collection?:
- If you have an Ultimate Universe collection you will need this. It is of course needed for a Spider-verse or Spider-women collections. Otherwise skip.
- Does it need a remake?:
Below you will find a gallery of suits that still need to be made. I have included what I think are the possibilities of them being made. Note that these are my personal opinions and not fact. Please let me know if I have missed anything.