- Real Name: Singularity
- AKA: The Dark One That Burns; Little Blue Friend; Little One
- Family: –
- Base of Operation: –
- Identity: No Dual
- Citizenship: –
- Martial Status: Single
- Occupation: Adventurer
- Education: Unrevealed
- Gender: Female
- Height: 5′2″ (1.57 m)
- Weight: Indeterminate
- Eyes: White
- Hair: No Hair At All
- Unusual Feature: Entire body resembles that of the night sky, no visible irises or pupils
- Origin: Cosmic Being, Allegedly a sentient quantum singularity.
- Universe: Multiverse
Aww. Who’s a cute little living universe? Introduced in A-Force #1 (2015) by Marguerite Bennett, G. Willow Wilson and Jorge Molina, when Doom created Battleworld, there was a part called Arcadia, which was protected by A-force. She crashed landed in this land where she was found by Nico Minoru. She was taken to A-force and after a few mishaps, she helped them fight against the Marvel Zombies. She would sacrifice herself to save her new friends.
After the multi-verse was restored, Singularity arrived on the Prime Universe with her memories of the Secret Wars remaining. (Everyone but a select few forgot this event). She emerged next to the Alpha Flight space station that was fighting Anti-Matter. She would meet Captain Marvel and then went searching for other members of the old A-force to form the 616 version of the team. The team would protect Singularity and helped defeat Antimatter. After that the team would travel to find other misplaced people from other universes, including a Thor empowered Dazzler. She would remain with the team until they broke up during Civil War II.
Not a famous or popular character, Singularity was only requested to help complete the A-Force. She would receive a figure as part of said Box set that was exclusive to Toys-R-Us.
Recommend Figure: Hasbro Toys-R-Us Exclusive Marvel Legends A-Force box set – Singularity with She-Hulk, Monica Rambeau, Elsa Bloodstone, Lady Sif and Lady Loki
- In many ways, Singularity looks like a young female version of Infinity, the living embodiment of the Marvel Universe. Her origins are unknown but it is believe she is the embodiment of the Battleworld.
- Why do you need it for your collection?
- This is a character you will need mostly for your A-force team, either the Arcadia version or the 616 version. If you don’t want to build that team, then skip.
- Does it need a remake?
Below you will find a gallery of suits that still need to be made. I have included what I think are the possibilities of them being made. Note that these are my personal opinions and not facts. Please let me know if I have missed anything.
None at the moment
Universe: Prime Universe (Earth-616)