- Real Name: Katherine Pryde Rasputin
- AKA: Katya Pryde Rasputin
- Family: Colossus (husband, deceased); Illyana Rasputina (sister-in-law); Mikhail Rasputin (brother-in-law, deceased)
- Base of Operation: –
- Identity: Secret
- Citizenship: American
- Martial Status: Married
- Occupation: Mentor of Generation Next and freedom fighter at the time of death
- Education: High School
- Gender: Female
- Height: 5′ (1.52 m)
- Weight: 115 lbs (52.16 kg)
- Eyes: Hazel
- Hair: Brown
- Unusual Feautres: –
- Origin: Mutant
- Universe: Age of Apocalypse Universe (Earth-295)
It is unknown if she was trained by Weapon X but it is assumed so. Introduced in Generation Next #1 (1995) by Scott Lobdell and Joe Madureira, this Kitty Pryde sided with Magneto and married fellow X-men Colossus. After months of fighting, Colossus became tired of fighting and Magneto offered them a chance to train younger mutants, the Generation Next team. They would be sent to rescue mutants from one of Sugar Man’s camps, hoping to rescue Illyana. They rescued her but at the cost of all of their students. When Colossus went berserk to rescue his sister, Shadowcat tried to stand in his way, believing he would stop. However, she was crushed by Colossus killing her.
Shadowcat is probably the most surprising inclusion for the ML AOA wave 2, but with the BAF being her husband it make sense.
Recommend Figure: Hasbro Marvel Legends X-men Age of Apocalypse Colossus Wave – Shadowcat
- Kitty as she appeared during the AOA universe. The claw she has are attached to her gauntlets. However, it has never been confirmed if this is because she was trained by Weapon X or not.
- Why you need it for your collection?:
- If you are building an AOA shelf, you may want to get this, particularly if you are planning on completing her husband. Honestly, out of all the wave though this is the least “needed” figure but will look nice next to her AOA counterparts. Kitty fans will want her as well.
- Does it need a remake?:
Below you will find a gallery of suits that still need to be made. I have included what I think are the possibilities of them being made. Note that these are my personal opinions and not fact. Please let me know if I have missed anything.