- Real Name: Daisy Louise Johnson
- AKA: Cory Sutter (name given by adoptive parents), Director Johnson, Skye, War Machine
- Family: Mister Hyde (Calvin Zabo) (father); Jennifer Kim Johnson (mother); Gregory Sutter (adoptive father); Janet Sutter (adoptive mother); unnamed paternal grandmother (deceased)
- Base of Operation: Mobile, Formerly S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, Portland, Oregon, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Identity: Known to Authorities
- Citizenship: American
- Marital Status: Single
- Occupation: Former Director of S.H.I.E.L.D., Adventurer, Student, law enforcement officer
- Education: S.H.I.E.L.D. training
- Gender: Female
- Height: 5′4″ (1.63 m)
- Weight: 115 lbs (52.16 kg)
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Black
- Unusual Feature: –
- Origin: Human with mutated DNA inherited from her father, Mr. Hyde, powers kick-started by Inhuman genes inherited from her mother
- Universe: Marvel Prime Universe (Earth-616)
She really shook things up when she first appeared. Introduced in Secret War #2 (2004) by Brian Michael Bendis and Gabriele Dell’Otto, Daisy Johnson is the daughter of criminal Mr. Hyde and an Inhuman, prostitute mother. Her mother gave her up for adoption and she would later be renamed Cory Sutter. After stealing a CD, her powers activated causing a major earthquake. She was taken into custody by SHIELD and interrogated by Nick Fury. Fury offered her a place in SHIELD, where she would be trained in the use of her powers. She rose to the rank of LVL 10, the highest rank and would remain loyal to Fury. When Fury sent a group of heroes to infiltrate Latveria to dethrone its latest ruler, Lucia von Bardas, she was sent to with them. Unlike the heroes she never had her memories wiped so when Bardas returned for revenge, she helped Fury to escape.
She was taken off active duty by Maria Hill but was later brought on to help the Avengers fight Magneto. Thinking she was being invited to join the Avengers, she would request her codename as Quake. He would later go into hiding with Fury, joining, and leading his Secret Warriors team. This team would work in trying to stop the Secret Invasion and would later bring down Hydra when it was discovered that they were controlling SHIELD. They would later aid the Avengers in bringing down Osborn during Siege. When Steve Rogers reactivated SHIELD, he placed Quake as Director. She would be the one to recruit Nick Fury Jr. and Phil Coulson. She would later be recruited into the Avengers by Rogers and would eventually join Secret Avengers lead by Hawkeye with other SHIELD members. She would later encounter her father, but as you may have guessed, it didn’t go well. She has since joined Force Works.
Quake, or rather Daisy Johnson, is more famous for her role in the Agents of SHIELD TV show where she was one of the main characters, originally known as Skye. Many fans have since been asking for a figure of both the comic version and TV version. She would receive a comic figure as part of Avengers’ Controller wave.
Recommend Figure: Hasbro Marvel Legends Avengers’ Controller wave – Marvel’s Quake
- As a member and later the Secret Wars, Quake would wear the standard SHIELD uniform. The gauntlets she wears help to control her powers as well as protect her arms from damaging them with the feedback of her powers
- Why you need it for your collection?:
- If you got the Nick Fury as well as all the other SHIELD members, you would need to add this to that collection. You will also need it for an Avengers collection as well as a Secret Avengers team. You could get it for a Secret Warriors team but the likelihood of us getting more of them is low. Also let me just say, only get two of these for her and Maria Hill. Hasbro will re-release as an Army Builder later down the line so don’t go crazy with it.
- Does it need a remake?:
Below you will find a gallery of suits that still need to be made. I have included what I think are the possibilities of them being made. Note that these are my personal opinions and not facts. Please let me know if I have missed anything.
Universe: Prime Universe (Earth-616)