- Real Name: Jonathan Storm
- AKA: Johnny Storm, Justin Timberlake, Human Matchstick, The Human Dashboard Lighter, The Human Incinerator, The Human Firebomb, The Human Cigarette Butt, The Human Microwave Oven, Captain Matchstick, The Human Lighter, Fire Boy, Teph Ket, Human Flame, Jonathan “Johnny” Parker, Jonathan Bartholomew Storm
- Family: Franklin Storm (father, deceased), Mary Storm (mother, deceased), Susan “Sue” Storm (sister), Ben Grimm (brother-in-law), Unnamed Niece, Unnamed Cousins
- Base of Operation: –
- Identity: Public Identity
- Citizenship: American
- Martial Status: Single
- Occupation: Adventurer
- Education: High School
- Gender: Male
- Height: 5′ 10″ (1.78 m)
- Weight: 160 lbs (72.57 kg)
- Eyes: Blue
- Hair: Blond
- Origin: Human Mutate altered by the N-Zone
- Universe: Ultimate Universe (Earth-1610)
Well, at least Johnny being a hothead is true for most universes. Introduced in Ultimate Fantastic Four #1 (2004) by Brian Michael Bendis, Mark Millar and Adam Kubert, this version of Johnny would rebel against his father when it was discovered he didn’t share the same intelligence as his older sister. He attended Reed’s experiment in the Nevada Desert and like the rest was sucked into the portal. He would gain his powers but unlike the rest was ecstatic to gain superpowers, modifying their uniforms and coming up with the teams’ name and codenames. He would attend the same high school as Peter Parker and soon became friends with the Webhead.
Johnny would lose his father when the Ultimatum Wave happened and Franklin saved his son from drowning, drowning himself. The F4 would disband soon after and went to live with the Parkers. He would work with Spider-man and Iceman, who was living with the Parkers as well, to fight villains until he worked with Ben and Sue to stop a now deranged Reed. He soon began dating Spider-woman, which Peter didn’t approve of. Unfortunately, even though he tried to help Peter battle the Goblin, Johnny would witness the death of his friend. He would join the X-men afterward but left the team when they decided to battle the Nimrods, leaving a bunch of younger mutants behind. He was later believed killed when some Swat member attack the young mutants but was later found alive. He returned to action to stop Reed, now the Maker, and was last seen following the restoration of his universe, helping a revive Peter battle the Goblin as a member of the Ultimates.
This version of Johnny would receive 2 figure in both of the Toybiz Fantastic Four Classic series.
Ultimate Fantastic Four
Recommend Figure: Toybiz Fantastic Four Classics Series 1 – Human Torch with Impossible Man pack-in
- Unlike the rest of the UF4 team, Johnny wanted superpowers ever since he was a kid, as he admired the Ultimates. He would be the one to redesign the teams suit adding the “4” symbol.
- Why do you need it for your collection?
- If you are building an Ultimate Universe display, you may need this for that collection.
- Does it need a remake?
- Yes on a much younger build.
Below you will find a gallery of suits that still need to be made. I have included what I think are the possibilities of them being made. Note that these are my personal opinions and not facts. Please let me know if I have missed anything.
None at the moment
Alternates: Human Torches | Johnny Storm (Mutliverse)
Universe: Ultimate Universe (Earth-1610)