- Real Name: Unknown
- AKA: Hitman Monkey
- Family: –
- Base of Operation: Mobile, formerly Japan
- Identity: Secret Identity
- Citizenship: –
- Martial Status: Single
- Occupation: Assassin
- Education: Raised with macaque traditions, self-taught in martial arts
- Gender: Male
- Height: 2′ 5″ (73.66 cm)
- Weight: 31 lbs (14.06 kg)
- Eyes: Amber
- Hair: Grey
- Origin: Japanese Macaque
- Universe: Marvel Prime Universe (Earth-616)
Monkey see, Monkey do. No. Literally. That’s his origins. Introduced in Hit-Monkey #1 (2010) by Daniel Way and Dalibor Talajic, this monkey was once just an ordinary monkey. One day he witnessed an injured assassin training back into recovery. The monkey began copying the hitman, perfecting his fighting style. After his clan and the hitman were killed by soldiers, the monkey picked up the hitman’s gun and killed the soldiers in revenge. He then became a hitman that would kill other Hitmen.
He would later fight Bullseye and nearly defeated him until he killed an innocent assistant. His next big fight was when he went to New York and began killing other Hit-men. On his list of targets was Deadpool. He would battle Deadpool and Spider-man but left after he thought he killed Spider-man. Hit-Monkey would later pop up as a member of the Howling Commandos and later Domino’s Mercs for Money.
I’m going to be honest. I never even heard of Hit-monkey until the first figure was revealed. I’m sure alot of people were the same. However, Hasbro revealed him as their first mini-Baf in the Return of Marvel Legends line. He would later see a release in a 2-pack with Deadpool.
Recommend Figure: Hasbro Marvel Legends Return of Marvel Legends Hit-Monkey wave – Hit-Monkey (mini-BAF) Or Fan Channel exclusive 80th Anniversary Box set Hit-Monkey with Deadpool
- Every hitman needs to look styles. Even a monkey. So obviously, Hit-Monkey were a business suit. What kind of business suit is up to the artist.
- Why you need it for your collection?:
- There is not many collections I can recommend this figure for. Deadpool is the obvious one as he has fought and teamed up with him a few times. If they release more Mercs for Money and Howling Commandos then you could get this. Other then that, skip.
- Does it need a remake?:
Below you will find a gallery of suits that still need to be made. I have included what I think are the possibilities of them being made. Note that these are my personal opinions and not fact. Please let me know if I have missed anything.