- Real Name: Donald Pierce
- AKA: White Bishop, White King, Black Prince, Cyclops
- Family: Waltham Pierce (ancestor, deceased); Anton Pierce (ancestor, deceased); Justin Pierce (nephew); Elsie-Dee (creation); Albert (creation);
- Base of Operation: Madripoor; formerly Utopia; New York City; Cooterman’s Creek
- Identity: No Dual Identity
- Citizenship: American
- Martial Status: Single
- Occupation: Industrialist, subversive, Madripoor’s ambassador to the United Nations
- Education: –
- Gender: Male
- Height: 6′ 2″ (1.88 m)
- Weight: 220 lbs (99.79 kg)
- Eyes: Blue
- Hair: Blond
- Unusual Feature: Pierce has replaced most of his organic tissue over the years with advanced cybernetics.
- Origin: Human Cyborg infected by the Techno-Organic Virus
- Universe: Marvel Prime Universe (Earth-616)
This mutant hating cyborg is responsible for creating one of the deadliest team and one of Wolverine’s most frequent villains. Introduced in X-Men #129 (1980) by Chris Claremont and John Byrne, not much is known his earlier life until he appeared with the Hellfire Club. He nearly lost his arms but it was revealed that he had replaced most of his body with cybernetic parts. He would disappear soon after the Club’s defeat. He would later gather former Hellfire Guards that had lost some limbs and such after Wolverine’s attack on the Club and had them remake with cybernetic part. He also teamed up with Lady Deathstrike, transforming her into a cyborg as well. Together the formed the Reavers.
When the X-men had their base in the Australian Outback, they attacked the X-men but were later defeated. The returned with more members but the X-men escaped. Wolverine remained behind and was capture. He was tortured by the team but was later rescued by Jubilee. Years later, he would create Elsie-Dee and Albert (android girl and a robotic copy of Wolverine). He was believed killed by Sentinels sent by Fitzroy. He would be revealed to have servived and began attacking mutant. and later upgraded himself using the techno virus he got from Cable. He would later steal some adamantium to improve himself again. He tried to take over the Hellfire Club but was defeated by Shaw.
He would later impersonate Cyclops and trick a group of former X-men students into attacking Sunspot, who was the Black King at the time. He was defeated by the Young X-men and New Mutants and sent to Utopia’s prison. He escaped and blow up the Blackbird only to be killed by Cyclops. He would later return and tried to steal the adamantium covered body of Wolverine. He would be capture but were later forced to join ONE and hunt down mutants.
As the person that lead the Reavers, Donald Pierce is a character that we expected to be made in his Reaver form. This is doubly so given Dwight Stahl’s want for him getting that team made in ML. While he hasn’t gotten his Reaver form done yet, he did receive a figure in the Hellfire Club box set that was supposed to be the SDCC 2020, now Pulse exclusive.
Recommend Figure: Hasbro Pulse Exclusive Marvel Legends Hellfire Box Set – Donald Pierce with Jean Grey/Selene, Emma Frost and Sebastian Shaw
- I honestly can’t find a image with him in these color but I assume they are there. Like all the male Club members, he wore an Age of Exploration outfit, with a variety of color. However, he would soon abandoned it for a more cyborg look later one.
- Why you need it for your collection?:
- Pierce is a recurring X-men villain. Get this for your Hellfire Club display. It will also make a great stand in for his Reaver team, which we now have Lady Deathstrike, Skullbuster and Reeves.
- Does it need a remake?:
Below you will find a gallery of suits that still need to be made. I have included what I think are the possibilities of them being made. Note that these are my personal opinions and not fact. Please let me know if I have missed anything.