- Real Name: Wade Wilson
- AKA: Deadpool, Cujo
- Family: –
- Base of Operation: Mobile
- Identity: Secret Identity
- Citizenship: –
- Martial Status: Single
- Occupation: Adventurer; former circus performer, lab animal
- Education: –
- Gender: Male
- Height: –
- Weight: –
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Brown (fur)
- Origin: Dog Mutate
- Universe: Dogpool’s Universe (Earth-103173)
Who’s a big, smelly, undying dog? Dogpool is. Introduced in Prelude to Deadpool Corps #3 (2010) by Victor Gischler and Phillip Bond, Dogpool was a test animal for Mascara X who was thrown out like a piece of trash. The make-up however cause him to gain the same powers as the Marvel Prime version. He was eventually picked up by a circus. He was eventually picked up by Deadpool and joined the Deadpool Corps. He was eventually killed by an Evil Deadpool trying to protect Deadpool.
And that’s it. He is a dog with a Deadpool costume. He is getting a figure in a riders set with Deadpool but that looks like a little-articulated statue.
Recommend Figure: Hasbro Marvel Legends Ultimate Riders set Deadpool on Vespa (with pack-in Dogpool and Squirrelpool)
- This is Dogpool in this classic outfit.
- Why you need it for your collection?:
- From the looks of thing this “figure” is more of a statue that is stuck on the vespa. It may be removable but I don’t think you can move any part of him. He is needed for the Deadpool Corps of course and if you are getting the set for Deadpool you have him as well. But unless they plan on making a better one it’s not worth getting unless you need it for the reasons above.
- Does it need a remake?:
- No but could be done differently.
Below you will find a gallery of suits that still need to be made. I have included what I think are the possibilities of them being made. Note that these are my personal opinions and not fact. Please let me know if I have missed anything.