- Real Name: En Sabah Nur
- AKA: The Eternal One, the High Lord, The Big A, Set (not to be confused with the primeval demon of that name or the Egyptian god Seth), Huitxilopochti, Sauru, Kali-Ma
- Family: Holocaust (alleged son, deceased)
- Base of Operation: Apocalpse’s Citadel, Manhattan, New York
- Identity: Secret Identity
- Citizenship: Egyptian
- Martial Status: Single
- Occupation: World Conqueror, Ruler of America
- Education: ?
- Gender: Male
- Height: 6′ 8″ (2.03 m) (Variable)
- Weight: 300 lbs (136.08 kg) (Variable)
- Eyes: Blue
- Hair: Black
- Unusual Feature: Blue Skin, Skin appears metallic at times
- Origin: Mutant
- Universe: Age of Apocalypse (Earth-295)
Because Xavier wasn’t around, this caused Apocalypse to put his plan in motion much earlier. Introduced in X-Men Vol 2 #41 by Scott Lobdell, Mark Waid, Roger Cruz and Steve Epting, this universe saw Apocalypse taking over North America, culling the humans and mutants in camps. He even sired a son known as Nemesis (later Holocaust), who alongside Mr. Sinister, Mikhail Rasputin and Abyss were his horsemen. He would attack other countries, like when he destroyed Japan. He would also construct a giant wall around America to prevent the Human Council from launching nuclear missiles. Throught out all of this, his troops would constantly be attacked by this universe’s X-men, which were led by Magneto.
Rather then do the fighting himself, he would prefer to send his troops to do his dirty work. One attempt saw him send Magma to assassinate the High Human Council, which prompted them to plan a nuclear attack the US. After Weapon X and Jean Grey helped lower the walls, they sent Sentinels to evac all the civilians. Apocalypse later discover the M’Krann cystal. Magneto’s X-men eventually led an assault on Apocalypse cathedral as The Human Council launched an attack on the US. Apocalypse would battle Magneto which would see him be killed by Magneto’s powers ripping him in half, killing him. Magneto and the X-men would work to restore the planet to normal. Apocalypse’s influence would later take control of Weapon X and later Jean Grey but were both killed later on.
This version of Apocalypse would of course see a figure made for him being made in ML when Hasbro launch an Age of Apocalypse center line. However, he was not a BAF like many thought. Instead he would be a single release in the Deluxe line.
Age of Apocalypse
Recommend Figure: Hasbro Marvel Legends X-men Age of Apocalypse Deluxe Line – Age of Apocalypse’s Apocalypse
- Apocalypse design in the AOA was actually alot different with it using alot of red parts on a character that in the Prime universe only used different shades of blue. Plus he has a cape. Because different artist worked on the various tie-in comic, his look would be slightly alter in each book but would keep the general design.
- Why you need it for your collection?:
- This is absolutely need for an AOA shelf especially if you are getting the rest of the figures. If you missed the previous figure (which by the way uses alot of different parts from this), you could use this for your prime collection but he never wore this in the Prime universe.
- Does it need a remake?:
Below you will find a gallery of suits that still need to be made. I have included what I think are the possibilities of them being made. Note that these are my personal opinions and not facts. Please let me know if I have missed anything.
None at the moment
I will not include the Weapon X and Jean Grey version as while he did influence them, they had their own minds at the time so they weren’t him.
Family: Age of Apocalypse En Sabah Nur’s Family
Universe: Age of Apocalypse (Earth-295)