- Real Name: Leslie Gesneria
- AKA: –
- Family: “Purple Symbiote” (former symbiote)
- Base of Operation: –
- Identity: Secret
- Citizenship: American
- Marital Status: Single
- Occupation: Fugitive, mercenary; former security guard
- Education: –
- Gender: Female
- Height: –
- Weight: –
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Black
- Unusual Feature: Claws and fangs as Agony
- Origin: Human
- Universe: Marvel Prime Universe (Earth-616)
She was the first to die. Introduced in Venom: Lethal Protector #1 (1992) by David Michelinie and Ron Lim, after the Life Foundation extracted five symbiotes from Venom, Leslie was chosen as the host for the purple one. As a member of the Life Foundation’s Guardian Symbiote, she would battle Spider-man and Venom and believed killed in an explosion. She survived and along with the rest, went to Brock to help them control the symbiotes. Brock refused, which led to a fight with the Symbiotes. While she was alone, she was killed by Scream using a sonic dagger. This would led to the team blaming Venom and leading to the host being killed by Scream. The symbiote would survive and had several more hosts after.
Agony and her sibling weren’t really big named characters until Hasbro started using them to fill out waves, with Lasher being the first. After that, fans began requesting Hasbro complete the team. Agony would get a figure as part of a Amazon Exclusive box set with Venom and Riot.
Recommend Figure: Hasbro Fan Channel Exclusive Marvel Legends Vintage – Hercules
- Based on a more modern coloring, Agony’s colors have never been a set color. This was due to the printers not being able to keep the same shade of colors the whole time. All in all, Agony is just a pink/purple version of her sibling Scream.
- Why you need it for your collection?:
- If you have gotten the rest of the Life Foundation Symbiotes, you will need this one as well. You will also need it to complete Venom’s family tree. Finally, it could also be got to fill out Spider-man and Venom’s rogue’s gallery as well as the Thunderbolts.
- Does it need a remake?:
Below you will find a gallery of suits that still need to be made. I have included what I think are the possibilities of them being made. Note that these are my personal opinions and not facts. Please let me know if I have missed anything.