- Real Name: Benjamin Grimm
- AKA: Thing
- Family: –
- Base of Operation: –
- Identity: Secret Identity
- Citizenship: American
- Martial Status: Single
- Occupation: Adventurer, former pilot
- Education: –
- Gender: Male
- Height: 6′ 0″ (1.83 m)
- Weight: 500 lbs (226.8 kg)
- Eyes: Blue
- Hair: No Hair
- Unusual Feature: Large orange rocky skin
- Origin: Human mutated by cosmic rays
- Universe: House of M Universe (Earth-58163)
Doom never got along with Grimm in the Prime universe. In this universe, he treats Grimm far worse. Introduced Fantastic Four: House of M #1 (2005) by John Layman and Scot Eaton, Ben Grimm is the sole survivor of the space journey that would normally give the F4 their powers. However, Sue, Reed and John Jameson (who went instead of Johnny) died from radiation poisoning while Grimm mutated into his rock form, with limited intelligence. He was taking in by Doom and made to join his Frightful Four. He was treated no more then like a pet who would be abused by the other 3 member. Having enough, he prevented Doom attempt at killing Magneto and would later join the Human Resistance.
At the time of the Box set’s release, House of M was the latest event that Toybiz could have based figures on.
House of M the It
Recommend Figure: Toybiz Marvel Legends House of M Box set – It with Iron Man, Inhuman Torch and Hulk
- After being transformed, Grimm had very little intelligence and had to wear a shock collar in order. He was even demeaned by not being given a proper name, just being call It by the rest of the team.
- Why you need it for your collection?:
- Honestly unless you have to have every Thing or want to build a House of M display (we currently have at least 6 characters from it) then I would say skip it. However, it is very unlikely it will get a remake.
- Does it need a remake?:
Below you will find a gallery of suits that still need to be made. I have included what I think are the possibilities of them being made. Note that these are my personal opinions and not fact. Please let me know if I have missed anything.
None at the moment.