- Real Name: Thor Odinson
- AKA: Old Man, Thor the Father, Officer Odinson, Thor the Thunder World, Lord of the Ice Apes, All Black the All Father, The God of Butchers, The Necro-Thor, Eater of World Eaters, Last King of the Dead Earth, Thor the Destroyer, Lawspeaker King Thor, King Phoenix, God of Fire, Immovable Thunder King, Farfar, All-King, King of Kings, Ragnarok, Thor the All-Butcher, The Annihilagod, The twilight of all that is or will ever be, King Thor the End-Father
- Family: Odin (father, deceased); Gaea (mother/maternal step-grandmother); Frigga (step-mother, deceased); Cul (paternal uncle); Loki (paternal adoptive brother); Woden (son); Unnamed sons; Frigg (grand-daughter); Ellisiv (grand-daughter); Atli (grand-daughter); All-Black (former symbiote); Steve (creation, deceased); Jane (creation, deceased)
- Base of Operation: City of Asgard, Realm of Asgard
- Identity: No Dual Identity
- Citizenship: Asgardian
- Martial Status: Widowed
- Occupation: Monarch, All-Father
- Education: –
- Gender: Male
- Height: –
- Weight: –
- Eyes: Blue
- Hair: Grey
- Unusual Feature: Missing one eye and left arm
- Origin: Asgardian
- Universe: End ot Time (Earth-14412)
Well, he really does take after his father. Introduced in Thor: God of Thunder #1 (2012) by Jason Aaron and Esad Ribić, this future version of Thor is from a time when is all but destroyed by Gor, the God-Butcher, with few remaining gods being enslaved to build his god-bomb. Thor was the last bastion of hope for the world as he tried to stop Gorr’s force from destroying Asgard. He would eventually meet his younger (Prime) version and they would team with an even younger version of them. The three Thors would team up to stop Gorr and preventing him from launching his massive God-Bomb that would have destroyed all realities.
He would visit the lifeless Earth with his granddaughters when Galactus came to feed on the last world in the universe. Thor would battle him and lose, forcing him to bond with the All-Black symbiote. The resulting battle led to the Earth regaining its lifeforce becoming inhabitable again. His granddaughters used the remains of the animals on Earth and Thor’s own hair to create new creatures for the planet. Feeling blessed by their present use his powers to create a new human couple, calling them Jane and Steve. He would later visit the edge of the Universe and tried to find a way to stop the end of the universe when he was attacked by James Howlett, now the host of the Phoenix. Afterwards they would team up to battle Doom, who had obtained multiple powers, like Ghost Rider’s spirit and the eye of Agamotto.
He would later be recruited by Reed Richards and Ben Grimm in their effort to stop Malekith’s War of the Realms. Teaming up with Prime Thor, Young Thor, and Foster Thor (who had become Thor again with the Ultimate’s Thor hammer), they would battle a Venom bonded Malekith and defeated the Dark Elf. Returning to his own time, he would be attacked by Loki, who had bonded with the All-Black Symbiote. They would battle with Loki gaining the upper hand and about to kill his brother when he was stabbed in the back by a revived Gorr. He would battle the mad alien and learnt that Gorr had bonded so much with All-Black that his mind was part of it. While Loki distracted Gorr, Thor destroyed All-Black. Loki Later sacrificed himself to reignite the sun. He was last seen giving his granddaughters Mjolnir and sacrificing himself to stop the end of the Universe.
Jason Aaron’s Thor: God of Thunder Book and his God-Butcher arc is considered one of the best Thor stories. So it comes as no surprise that all three Thors have gotten a figure in some form, with King Thor being BAF in the All-Father wave, with extra parts to make Odin instead.
Recommend Figure: Hasbro Marvel Legends Avengers: Age of Ultron All-Father wave – King Thor (BAF)
- Appearing at the end of the issue, King Thor’s design was purposely made to look like Odin in his initial appearance until it was revealed to be a future version of Thor.
- Why do you need it for your collection?
- If you have the other 2 Thors from this story (the Marvel Now Thor and the Young Thor), you may want to have this to recreate that storyline. It would also be needed for a Thor alternates collection. Other than that, can be skipped, particularly if you want to have a comic Odin in your collections.
- Does it need a remake?
Below you will find a gallery of suits that still need to be made. I have included what I think are the possibilities of them being made. Note that these are my personal opinions and not fact. Please let me know if I have missed anything.
Alternates: Gods of Thunder | Thor Odinson (Mutliverse)
Universe: The End of Time Universe