- Real Name: Unknown
- AKA: The Wiggle, The Black Unicorn
- Family: ?
- Base of Operation: Known to Authorities Identity
- Identity: Known to Authorities Identity
- Citizenship: Latverian
- Martial Status: Single
- Occupation: Latverian agent, mechanic
- Education: College educated (possibly)
- Gender: Male
- Height: –
- Weight: –
- Eyes: Blue
- Hair: Black
- Origin: Human utilising an armored suit of an advanced technological design
- Universe: Ultimate Universe (Earth-1610)
You’ve heard of animated or MCU original characters making their way into comics. Well, here’s a video game character that did the same. Introduced in the “Ultimate Spider-man” video game for the PS2 before jumping into the comic in Ultimate Spider-Man #124 (2008) by Brian Michael Bendis and Stuart Immonen, this Latverian agent was sent to retrieve a symbiote symbol from Roxxon. He was found by Spider-man, who he fought. During the chase he dropped the sample. He would later break into a building that was holding Venom, who proceeded to attack him. He was saved by Spider-man and managed to escape. He would later capture Venom by pretending to be a civilian.
This version of Beetle is not one that many people know about, being known more for his Video Game appearance than his comic. However, it has become somewhat of his default look in other series like the Avengers Assembled and Ultimate Spider-man cartoons. However, he has had a few fans that wanted his figure, which he would receive as part of the Ultimate Green Goblin wave, where he was a swap figure with Boomerang.
Recommend Figure: Hasbro Marvel Legends Spider-man Ultimate Green Goblin – Deadliest Foes Beetle
- This is Beetle as he appears in the Ultimate Universe. It is currently unknown if it’s Abner Jenkins in this universe. The suit may be inspired by Kamen Rider but that is still up for debate.
- Why you need it for your collection?:
- If you have being building an Ultimate Universe collection, you will need this. It can also be used has a Beetles collection. (No, not the band.) Other then that, it can be skipped.
- Does it need a remake?:
Below you will find a gallery of suits that still need to be made. I have included what I think are the possibilities of them being made. Note that these are my personal opinions and not facts. Please let me know if I have missed anything.