- Real Name: Unknown
- AKA: –
- Family: 117 offspring; Grendel (former symbiote)
- Base of Operation: –
- Identity: No Dual Identity
- Citizenship: –
- Martial Status: Single
- Occupation: Pet
- Education: –
- Gender: Female
- Height: –
- Weight: –
- Eyes: Yellow
- Hair: Brown
- Unusual Feature: Fanged, furry cat-like creatures with tentacles and a tail.
- Origin: Flerken
- Universe: House of M Universe (Earth-58163), currently displaced to Earth-616
Is there no normal pet in the Marvel Universe?! Introduced in Giant-Size Ms. Marvel #1 (2006) by Brian Reed and Roberto De La Torre, this cat is actually an Flerken alien (from the House of M universe) that Carol Danvers adopted and named Chewie (after the Star Wars character), who believed that he was a normal cat. She loved the alien and even took him to space where she teamed up with the GOTG. While there Rocket discovered who it was and tried to kill him but was stopped by Carol.
Chewie would later go on to lay over 100 eggs. They were then attacked by a goo-like substance. They all fought against it. Carol then left Chewie and it’s kittens at a reserve but Chewie teleport back to Carol.
Chewie is not a character that could (or will) get a figure but the recent MCU figure can work as this version.
Recommend Figure: Hasbro Marvel Legends Captain Marvel Kree Sentry Wave Goose Pack-In with Bomber-Jacket Captain Marvel.
- Chewie is an alien that just happens to look like a cat. Just Like how Rocket is an alien that just happens to look like a racoon or how Groot looks like a tree.
- Why you need it for your collection?:
- Unless you are a huge Carol Danvers fan, then this can be skipped. However, if you are getting this figure, then you can use it as a comic figure.
- Does it need a remake?:
Below you will find a gallery of suits that still need to be made. I have included what I think are the possibilities of them being made. Note that these are my personal opinions and not fact. Please let me know if I have missed anything.
None at the moment
Brian Reed | Roberto De La Torre